Why is Hovey ISO certified?
ISO 9001 – 2015 Certification provides maximum benefit to an organization if it approaches ISO 9001 implementation in a practical way. This ensures that the Quality Management Systems that are adopted, work to improve the business and are not just a set of procedures that our employees will find hard to manage.
By adopting an approach that starts out to implement more efficient working practices and focuses on the business objectives of the organisation, we achieve a system that improves our levels of customer satisfaction and that will help and support our staff.
Having buy-in from senior management, all areas of the organisation are aware of the importance of the ISO 9001- 2015 Certification process.
ISO 9001 – 2015 Certification is not just suitable for large organisations but also small businesses that benefit from adopting efficient Quality Management Systems saving time and cost, improving efficiency and ultimately improving customer relationships.
Some of the benefits to our customers:
• Improved quality and service
• Delivery on time
• Right first time attitude
• Fewer returned products and complaints
• Independent audit demonstrates commitment to quality
Some of the benefits to our organization:
• Provides continuous assessment and improvement
• Provides senior management with an efficient management process
• Sets out areas of responsibility across the organisation
• Mandatory if you want to tender certain work
• Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
• Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes
• Highlights deficiencies
• Reduces our costs
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW - THANK YOU